The Wabash River Cycle Club provides cyclists of all levels opportunities to have a fun and supportive cycling experience. Founded in 1978 to promote cycling in the area, the club brings together people of diverse backgrounds who share a passion for cycling. Whether you are a novice, enjoy an occasional leisurely ride or are an “animal” set on making or breaking a personal record, the WRCC offers a variety of activities guaranteed to keep you busy. You can find appropriate rides by consulting our online calendar, where you’ll find descriptions of our ride categories. We invite you to ride with us! We hope that you have a great time, join us, and enjoy all the benefits of membership.
Become a member today!
- Promotes bicycling in the Wabash River corridor by staging regular rides and events throughout the area.
- Offers a full calendar of rides for all levels of cycling enthusiasts.
- Provides great social interaction for cyclists, their families and friends.
- Makes a constructive contribution to the advancement of cycling in Greater Lafayette and beyond.
- Encourages bicycle safety by our example and in cooperation with other safety oriented groups.
- Monthly Newsletter featuring informative and entertaining articles and photos.
- The WRCC Club Calendar, with complete information about our full schedule of road, gravel road and mountain bike rides for cyclists of all abilities.
- Our Out-of Town ride calendar, providing information on great rides throughout the region. We also coordinate trips to popular events.
- A variety of ways to interact with other members, including our List serve email list, member directory and on-line club forums.
- Discounts at local bike shops, including Hodson’s Bay and Virtuous Cycles.
- Frequent social and recreational events: hikes, parties, community service, and our ever popular annual banquet.
- Participation in the Wabash River Ride: one of the best tours in the state, featuring a variety of routes, great food, music and fun! Preview ride for members only!